- Dr. Y Vijayachandra Reddy is presently designated as the Senior Consultant of Cardiology at Apollo Hospital, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Dr. Reddy is an esteemed Interventional Cardiologist with a thriving experience of 25 years.
- He completed his MBBS from Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati and MD from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. Further, he did DM in Cardiology from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- He additionally did fellowships from prestigious institutions like American College of Cardiology, Cardiological Society of India, Indian College of Cardiology and Indian Society of Cardiology.
- He holds the record of performing over 30000 invasive procedures, including PCIs, Cardiac Device Implantations, Endovascular Repair of Aortic Aneurysm (EVAR) and Thoracic Endovascular Repair of Aorta (TEVAR).
- He holds the membership of Royal College of Physicians, UK and is a British Commonwealth Scholar in Interventional Cardiology at University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK.
- He has published more than 50 clinical papers in both National and International Journals.
- He has been invited as a guest speaker at numerous seminars and conferences.
Dr Y Vijayachandra Reddy
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Y Vijayachandra Reddy
More about Dr Y Vijayachandra Reddy
- MBBS- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- MD- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- DM (Cardiology)- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Fellowship- American College of Cardiology
- Fellowship- Cardiological Society of India
- Fellowship- Indian College of Cardiology
- Fellowship- Indian Society of Cardiology
- Certified Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS)- International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (IBHRE)
- British Commonwealth Scholar (Interventional Cardiology)- University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK
List of Treatments
- PDA Coils
- ASD Device Closure
- Primary Angioplasty for Acute MI
- SVG & LIMA Graft Intervention
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Angina Pectoris
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- CT Angiography
- Cardiac MRI