- Dr Zaheer Virani is currently associated as the Senior Consultant of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- He is a renowned Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Surgeon with vast experience of more than 18 years.
- He has received his training in Nephrology from Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Dr Virani has successfully done more than 400 Kidney Transplants, including ABO-incompatible, HIV, Hepatitis B & C, and Paediatric Patients.
- He has numerous Research Papers and more than 25 Articles published in many reputed International and National Journals.
- He has presented several Podium Presentations on both National and International level and has been awarded for many of them.
- Dr Virani is an honourable member of various reputed National and International Medical Associations and Organizations.
Dr Zaheer Virani
Book Your Appointment
About Dr Zaheer Virani
More about Dr Zaheer Virani
- MBBS- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra
- MD (General Medicine)- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra
- DNB (Nephrology)- National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
List of Treatments
- Management of Acute Renal Failure
- Management of Acute Renal Cortical Necrosis
- Management of Hepatorenal Syndromes
- Renal Transplantation
- Treatment for Uremia
- Atreovenous Pseudoaneurysm
- Intestinal Nephritis
- Renal & Renovascular Hypertension
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Subclavian and Femoral Catheterization
- Internal Jugular Catheterization
- Permanent Haemodialysis Catheter Insertions
- Kidney Biopsy
- Preventive Nephrology
- Clinical Nephrology
- Dialytic Therapies
- Central Venous Haemodialysis Access
- Arterial Lines
- Tunnelled Cuffed Catheter Insertion
- Kidney Transplant Biopsies