- Prof. Dr. A Shanmuga Sundaram is currently associated as Senior Consultant of Orthopaedics at Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai.
- Dr. Sundaram is a prominent Orthopaedician with extensive experience of 15 years.
- He completed his MBBS in 1996 and then pursued MS in Orthopaedics from Madras Medical College. Further, he did MCh in Orthopaedics and PhD in Sports Medicine from Open University of Sri Lanka.
- He specializes in Fracture Management, Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic ACL Reconstructions and Keyhole Surgery.
- He has presented scientific papers on both National and International platforms.
- In 2002, he won Prof Vyageshwaralu Gold Medal at Tamil Nadu Ophthalmic Association and Prof Bhakshi Gold Medal in 2012 at Indian Orthopaedic Association for best paper presentation.
- In 2016, he was presented with the ‘Rose of Paracelsus’ award by European Medical Association.
Prof Dr A Shanmuga Sundaram
Book Your Appointment
About Prof Dr A Shanmuga Sundaram
List of Treatments
- Primary & Revision Knee Joint Replacement
- Fracture Management
- Arthroscopic ACL Reconstructions
- Keyhole Surgery