- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to the legal individuals who are using the Website.
- “Personal Information” here shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that our website may collect from you.
- “Third Parties” mentioned here refer to any website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Website.
2) Information Collection and Use
We are committed to respecting your online privacy and tend to perceive your want for acceptable protection and management of any Personal info you share with us. We tend to could collect the subsequent information:
- Personal information like, however not restricted to, Name, Email ID, Location, Password, Mobile cookies, etc.
- Tracking information like, however not restricted to the informatics address of your device and Device ID once connected to the web.
[This info could embody the computer address that you simply} just came from (whether this computer address is on the web site or not), that computer address you next move to (whether this computer address is on the web site or not), your laptop browser information, and different information connected together with your interaction with the positioning.]
3) USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by the user on this website shall be used to fulfill the following:
- To connect the user if needed and is also used for other targeted marketing campaigns to conduct surveys, learn more about you by linking Your data with additional data through third-party data supplier or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
- Improve and develop new products, services, and features;
- Analyze purchase, usage, and traffic data.
For more information about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms and conditions. Additionally, your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by us for internal records.
We may collect “cookies” on some of the pages of our Websites. These “Cookies” are the bits of text that can be placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain web sites to enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular site that help us in providing customized services. We also offer other features that are only available through the use of a “cookie” which can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests. They may be used to identify logged in or registered users. Our Website uses session cookies to make sure that you have a good experience. The benefits of this are:
- You only need to log in once if you’re navigating secure areas of the site
- Our server can distinguish between your computer and other users, so you can see the information that you have requested.