Medx is a platform for healthcare service providers (Participating Medical Professionals/Organizations ) to showcase the benefits offered by them By accessing or using this website, www.medx.com (the “Site”) of www.medx.com and its affiliates (collectively, “Company”), you hereby accept and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use. Med X facilitates the interaction between users/patients and Participating in Medical Professionals/Organizations. We do not validate, concur, corroborate, approve, accept or recommend any information or content posted, discussed, or exchanged between the Participating Medical Professionals/Organizations and shall not be responsible much less liable for the same.
You acknowledge your understanding that these Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and Company (sometimes referred to as “we” or “us”) that governs your entry and use of this website, which may include any type of image, icons, photographs, text, illustrations, visual interfaces, information, data, tools, products, designs, programs, music clips, downloads, systems and methods of trading, written materials, user interfaces, and other content (together, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression and arrangement of the Content available on or through the Site.
- For the purpose of these Terms of Usage, along with any amendments to the same, and wherever the context so requires:
- “You” or “User” shall mean any legal person who has agreed to become a user of the Website by logging into the Website. We may also provide specific services without any formal registration/acceptance, and such provision of services does not absolve you of this contractual relationship.
- “We“, “Us“, “Our” shall mean and refer to the Company and its Website.
- “Agreement” shall mean and refer to this Terms of Usage, including any amendments that may be incorporated into it.
- “Agreement Period” shall refer to the period for which the Individual engages the services of the Website.
- “Services” shall mean and refer to medical services, wellness care, treatment and such other services provided by the Service Provider through the Company and/or its Website.
- “Service Providers” shall mean and include hospitals and/or clinics and/or medical and wellness providers, but not limited to such other services.
- “Third Party” shall mean and refer to any company, individual or entity apart from the User and the Company.
- “Affiliates” directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under joint control with that person. They shall refer to any company or other entity, or a person, whether or not with legal personality, who can directly or indirectly control.
- The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. Any party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner shall not use these headings. Additionally, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
- If You do not agree with any of these terms, please discontinue using the Website.
- We hold the sole right to modify the Agreement without prior permission from you or providing notice to you. The relationship creates on you a duty to frequently check the Agreement and stay updated on its requirements. If you continue to use the Website or avail any of its Services without registration or checking following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Website is conditioned upon Your agreement with this Terms of Usage, including but not limited to compliance with the Agreement even after alterations if any.